Terms & Conditions
ABU DHABI AIRPORTS makes the Website available to you to provide information about Abu Dhabi Airport Duty Free and to provide an online shop for the pre-order of duty free products. These Terms only apply to your viewing of the Website. If you use one of the links on the Website to visit any other websites , then your viewing of these websites and any transactions you may make through them, will be governed by separate terms and conditions provided on those websites.
By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Website at any time if you breach any of these Terms.
ABU DHABI AIRPORTS is a public joint stock company registered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) under commercial registration number 1004995 and has its principal place of business at Abu Dhabi International Airport, Abu Dhabi, UAE, with registered address PO Box 94449, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Access to the site
We have endeavored to provide you with information on the Website that is relevant and useful but we do not make any undertaking or guarantee that it will meet your particular needs or that the information published on the Website will be completely accurate.
We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises we may suspend access to the Website or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Commentary and any materials posted on the Website (including but without limitation to any information about the corporate affairs of the ABU DHABI AIRPORTS Group) are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any visitor to the Website , or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website to users who have registered with us. There will also be times when we need to carry out routine or emergency maintenance on the Website. We therefore do not guarantee that the Website will always be available or that it will always perform at a particular speed or with particular functionality.
We reserve the right to withdraw the Website at any time if we need to.
Your Obligations when Accessing the Website
You may only view and use the Website in accordance with these Terms and for lawful and proper purposes.
You expressly agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Use or access the Website in any way that breaches any laws, regulations, codes of practice within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi or the Federation of the UAE, or any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Website ;
- Use or access the Website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any information on or via the Website which is or may be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, vulgar, libelous, defamatory, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise illegal;
- Knowingly use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the Website ;
- Knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code, designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- Gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt: (i) any part of the Website ; (ii) any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; (iii) any software used in the provision of the Website ; or (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack;
- Use the Website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of our rights or the rights of a third party;
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end look and feel of the Website ;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its infrastructure; or
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website , except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms.
Where breach of any of the above mentioned undertakings is a criminal offence we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
You may not link to our home page without our prior written approval.
If you choose, or you are provided with a user identification code or password as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights (IP Rights) in:- (a) the material published on the Website; (b) the design, organization and layout of the Website ; and (c) any software or underlying software code that is made available for download from the Website (Software), are owned by us or our licensors.
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms, you may not, without our prior written consent:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, post, sell, transfer or transmit in any form or by any means, any material on the Website or any software, whether in whole or in part nor use the material to create derivative works;
- Use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes;
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading or storing any content;
- Modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- Remove the copyright and trademark notices (whether ours or those of our licensors or contributors) from any copies of content under these Terms; or
- Distribute, display or copy to any third parties the contents of the pages in the Website , including not limited to “caching” any material on the Website for access by third parties and “mirroring” any material on the Website .
You may view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of the Website or any part thereof, provided that: (a) such content is used for information purposes only, (b) such content is used for non-commercial purposes; (c) you do not incorporate any material from the Website in any other work, publication or Website (whether your own or that of a third party); and (d) any reproduction of the content or any part thereof must include all copyright and trademark notices.
To the maximum extent permitted by law all representations, terms, warranties, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these Terms are hereby excluded.
Your use of the Website and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof.
Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or fraud, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using the Website . In particular, we shall not be liable for: (a) any loss of profits; or (b) any loss of earnings; or (c) any loss of anticipated savings; or (d) any loss of goodwill or revenue; or (e) any loss or corruption of data; or (e) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material, due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website linked to it.
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Information About You
By using the Website , you consent to such processing (and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate). You also consent to our (at our discretion) posting any feedback you give through the Website with or without acknowledging you as the author, and you will be deemed to have given us a perpetual royalty free licence to adapt, incorporate your feedback in other works or otherwise use it as we see fit.
The English language version of these Terms shall be the defining version. Translations into any other languages shall be for convenience only and shall not be used to contradict or interpret the English language version.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The courts of Abu Dhabi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the site, but we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to amend any part of the Website , including these Terms. We therefore recommend that you re-visit this page from time to time, as these amendments will be binding on you.
Abu Dhabi Duty Free Online Shop
These General Terms and Conditions shall be applicable for pre-order of duty free products at Abu Dhabi Duty Free (ADDF) Online Shop.
Order Validation and Acceptance
Online ordering for Abu Dhabi Duty Free is only available to passengers who are arriving, departing, or transiting through Abu Dhabi International Airport. The passenger will have to provide their flight details through the Website when placing the order.
The order must be placed at least four hours prior to the arrival or departure of the passenger’s flight.
Your placement of an order via www.addf.ae is an offer to purchase the products displayed on the Website . ADDF holds all rights to accept or decline for reasons that may or may not be disclosed to buyers.
Online order confirmation does not guarantee delivering the products to the buyer. It only confirms the buyer's interest in purchasing the particular products. No order shall be considered to be accepted by ADDF until the product has been delivered to the customer at the designated collection point in Abu Dhabi International Airport. If we decline to accept your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address or the phone number you have provided with your order.
ADDF may limit or cancel products available for purchase on any order on any basis, and to alter the availability of any product sold through www.addf.ae. ADDF may reject any order, or any part of an order.
When you place an order through www.addf.ae, you are required to provide a valid email address, which we may use to communicate with you regarding the status of your order, and to provide you with any other notices, disclosures or other communications relating to your order. You agree that ADDF will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide a valid email address.
Abu Dhabi Duty Free Online Shop follows the industry standard, Secure Sockets Layer protocol, "SSL," for the transfer of data over the internet. Any information you share during the online transaction is encrypted.
Order Payment & Collection
Payment and collection of the ordered products must be made at least two hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight in the case of a departing passenger, or within four hours of the arrival of the flight in the case of an arriving passenger.
The ordered products are to be collected from the designated collection point at Abu Dhabi International Airport as informed in the order confirmation email sent to the passenger after placement of the order.
The ordered products will be handed over to the passenger who placed the order, upon presentation of a valid passport and boarding pass at the designated collection point at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
No Show and Cancellation
If the passenger fails to show up at the designated collection point, ADDF will try to contact the passenger through the email address or phone number provided at the time of placement of the order.
The order will be cancelled upon confirmation from the passenger, or will be cancelled automatically if the passenger cannot be contacted within 24 hours through the email address and phone number provided.
ADDF excludes any and all liability for damages arising as a result of failure of a customer to collect the ordered products from designated collection points in due time.
ADDF shall not be liable in respect of any failure to fulfill its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such failure is due to reasons or circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to: government interference, direction or restriction; war or civil disorders; strikes; blockade; insurrections; riots; acts of nature; disasters; diseases; epidemics; terrorist actions; or other emergencies.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org