Personal Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.addf.ae (the Website). This includes inter alia information provided at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to our Newsletter or other information services, responding to ADDF surveys and providing feedback to ADDF via the Website. We may also ask you for personal information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by ADDF, and when you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the site including, but not limited to, traffic information, location information, weblogs and other communication information and the resources that you access.
Uses Made of the Information
We use personal information held about you to:
- Provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- To notify you about changes to our products and services.
We may also use your personal information, or permit selected third parties to use your personal information, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these. If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the on line forms on which we collect your information.
IP Addresses, Cookies and Links
We may collect standard internet log information from your computer (including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type) and details of your site visit behavior patterns. We do this by using a cookie file which records those areas of the Website that have been visited by your computer, for how long and what activity was undertaken on the Website . We do this so that we can improve the site and deliver a better and more personalized surfing experience.
You do not have to accept cookies and can refuse them by activating the setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the site.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Storing Your Personal Information
We will keep your personal information in line with our retention policy which ensures we keep your details for no longer than is necessary. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure your personal information is retained in a secure environment and that access to it is restricted on a “need to know” basis.
The Website is administered in the United Arab Emirates. By submitting your personal information in the online forms on the Website , you agree to the transfer, storing and/or processing of your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Credit/debit cards details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure so we cannot guarantee the security of any of your information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosure of Your Information
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by checking certain boxes on the online forms that we use to collect your personal information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
You have the right to ask us about any personal information we hold for you, or to request that we amend any incorrect personal information we hold about you, by putting your request in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.